Growing in faith together as a family
Fri, 03/27/2020 – 12:56
Most schools in the UK and in some parts of the world, have closed due to the coronavirus. This means more children than ever are at home during the day, throughout the week, with parents / carers. This is an opportune time to grow in prayer and fellowship as a family. Here are 5 tips for growing in faith together as a family:
- Keep a regular routine of prayer. Good times to pray together are those times you do something regularly, eating together, going to bed or washing your hands! Â Or light a candle and pray together. This could also including praying the same family prayer at the same time every day- itâ€™s completely up to you!
- Read a bible story at bed-time or watch one online with them during the day.
- With the ongoing situation, it can be difficult adjusting to not seeing family and friends in person, however, you can still pray for them together daily. Â Why not send them a message (via email or post) or call them, to let them know that you are thinking and praying for them?
- Choose one of the follow family Fun prayer ideas and perhaps choose an activity a day to do as a family – Bright prayer ideas for families at home!
- Listen to a podcast together. For example, you can click here to listen to our Family Prayer Adventure podcasts from last year.